Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Game #148: Cross the Jordan

I'm going to keep posting these chat windows for as long as the Yankees keep winning, whether you chat or not. 

If you weren't here last night--and, by God, you weren't, in droves--you missed a weird one. At various times one of us would be alone in the chat room; for me it was like waking up chained to the pipe in Saw. The best moment came when the discussion turned to The Dick Van Dyke Show, and the chat censorship filter rendered it as The **** Van **** Show. I turned the filter off, so swear away!

6 comments:

JM said...

Chatroll won't let me join today. Something about cookies that my browser doesn't allow even though it's set to allow them.

As long as we win. Bird is the word.

Stang said...

John M, for Chatroll to silence you is an abomination

13bit said...

I am on the road in California. How can I be missing this? Life is cruel. I can't wait for the hot stove season to begin. Onward to 2018!

JM said...

Chatroll is infringing on my freedom of speech. Maybe I should go to Berkeley.

HoraceClarke66 said...

Ah, pitching and three-run homers!

Can't we play Baltimore every game? Pretty please?

Alphonso said...

How do I enroll other than as an inmate (e.g. Guest 2469 )?

Maybe my anonymity is better.