Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Off-topic but... our new comic book company is getting rave reviews

From THE WRONG EARTH,
Dragonflyman (L) and Dragonfly
In the heat of this wild, wild card race, I haven't written much about AHOY Comics - my other life venture with Mustang (Tom Peyer) - but we are nearing our September launch, and our first book, THE WRONG EARTH, has received its first reviews - incredibly positive!

Adventures in Poor Taste: "A great first issue for AHOY Comics and a great first issue for Dragonflyman. If you enjoy superhero comics you gotta do yourself the favor and check this out." 

Comicon: "An overstuffed comic that makes good on the original promise of AHOY Comics to deliver more, and more diverse content for your buck. 40 pages for $3.99? Sold!"

And Horror Talk just released the cover of our November installment of Edgar Allen Poe's Snifter of Horror. I dare you to check it out.

Sooooo, go to your local comic book store AND DEMAND IT!

11 comments:

HoraceClarke66 said...

Great to see, guys! Break a leg with it!

Anonymous said...

Will do.

Doug K.

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Link please to ordering page.

Would like to support the cause, but I'm old and lazy...

Buhner's Ghost said...

So when is the lavish kickoff party? We want shrimp and craft beer.

KD said...

….in Manhattan at a private club overlooking the city! and those shrimp? may they be wrapped in bacon, please?

JM said...

These comics are going to help us survive what might be a very long, bitter winter.

Congratulations, gentlemen!

Carl J. Weitz said...

I have to find out where my local comic book dealer is located as it has been many years since I purchased one. As a junior high school/high school student, I had quite a comic book collection including X-Men #1 JLA #1 and Spiderman # 1. A guy from our nerdy comic book club (I was the only non-nerd member) went on to be quite famous in the comic book movie producing business who you probably know. In any event, my comic book collection as well as my baseball card collection were thrown out by my mom because I wouldn't clean up my room which looked a lot like Oscar Madison's. Damnit!

I hope you become the next Stan Lee and Max Gaines.

Alibi Ike said...

Already ordered. Can't wait to see the first issues!

Alphonso said...

This is a fantastic product, and I only like superheros on the Yankees.

HoraceClarke66 said...

I hear they're renting out the Stadium for a big shindig.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.