Friday, August 3, 2018

Groundhog Day

"Good mooooorrrning, Punxsutawney!

"And turning to sports, what a roller coaster year it's been for those Yankees, huh?

"Why, on June 12 they were 38-23 and looked like the fresh-faced team of the future!  Then, through September 1st, they went all of 33-40, as general manager Brian Cashman insisted on playing the washed-up Chris Carter, putting Aaron Judge out there with an injury, and trading for nonentities like Jaime Garcia and Sonny Gray. But the team got it together, finishing 20-8 to make the wild card, and once you're in the playoffs, you know, ANYthing can happen!"


"Good mooooorrrning, Punxsutawney!

"And turning to sports, what a roller coaster year it's been for those Yankees, huh?

"Why, on June 21 they were 50-22 and looked like the juggernaut team of the future!  Now, through August 2nd, they've gone all of 18-17, as general manager Brian Cashman insisted on playing the washed-up Neil Walker, putting Gary Sanchez out there with groin and brain injuries, and trading for nonentities like J.A. Happ and Lance Lynn Lance. But this team still has time to get it together and make the wild card, and once you're in the playoffs, you know, ANYthing can happen!"


2 comments:

Alex said...

Great tips and very easy to understand. This will definitely be very useful for me when I get a chance to start my blog.
Arm Pain Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Failed Back Surgery
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Treatments
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
Chronic Headache Treatments
Joint Pain Treatments
Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Treatments

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.