Tuesday, June 2, 2009

El Duque Hires Consultant to Fight Ill-Designed "Democratic" Poll Results

Meet my advisor: Norm "Mr. Democracy" Coleman.

I've taken this action because the stakes are so important.

If Melky suffers The Curse, we have Gardner to play CF.

If John Sterling goes down, we have... Fran Healy? Is Frank Messer still alive? We have nobody. Not only that, but if the Voice of the Yankees Driven by Jeep falls, he could take the entire franchise with him.

Therefore.... I AM PLACING AN ASTERISK NEXT TO THE DESIGNATION OF JOHN STERLING AS MAY YANKEE EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH.

Norm can sort this out, after he finishes his work in Minnesota.

Expect a final ruling by 2012.

4 comments:

Stang said...

Can anyone send me a photo of el duque? I will use it to prepare a scathing Blingee.

Anonymous said...

I could but things would just turn really creepy if I did.

BernBabyBern said...

"Scathing Blingee"

I think that band played at a frat party I was at once

Whitey Fraud said...

Why don't you just secede from the blog, you SORE LOSERMAN!

A total Duque Bag.