Sunday, September 27, 2009

Start spreading the news

I'm leaving today


I want to be a part of it -


New York, New York

These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray

Right through the very heart of it -

New York, New York
I want to wake up in a city, that never sleeps



And find I'm A-number one 


top of the list, king of the hill
A-number one

These little town blues, are melting away

I'm gonna make a brand new start of it - in old New York

And if I can make it there, I'm gonna make it anywhere
It's up to you -

NEW YORK, NEW YORRRRRRRRK...

2 comments:

The Ghost of Scott Brosius said...

I just heard the warble online, this one is well into the 11 second range if you include the performance-enhancing Eastern Division race over part of the call

Jim Leyritz's Cellmate said...

Yeah, he's really milking it with this one: http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=6888323