Thursday, May 30, 2024

Game Thread: Rodan vs. Sandoval

 

Bring the heat!

15 comments:

JM said...

Hope Mothra is available in the bullpen.

BTR999 said...

Schmidt will miss 2 months with a lat strain.

We knew the injuries were coming…

JM said...

Judge!!!

JM said...

Shit about Schmidt. Damn.

JM said...

These coast games are too late for this old man. Glad I saw the Judge hr.

ranger_lp said...

Walkathon in the 7th…

The WinWarblist said...

Juan Soto is good at baseball.

The WinWarblist said...

Fuck Angel Hernandez.

The WinWarblist said...

The new Angel's pitcher is fatter than I am.

ranger_lp said...

Not sure that should be bragged about Winnie lol…

ranger_lp said...

On that note, Willie Calhoun hasn’t missed dinner in a awhile…

HoraceClarke66 said...

Bad news about Schmidt. So...Beeter?

Kevin said...

Son of Bitch, I just saw the article about Schmidt! Damn!

BTR999 said...

I’d like to get a look at Beeter. Schmidt was throwing the best baseball of his career…

4-2 on the WC is excellent Hope they can keep it going against San Fran

Kevin said...

I believe that Poteet is starting.