Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

This year's American Idol ends with somebody winning it!!!!

Damn. It's over? Already? I was planning to start watching in the championship round, but I was planning to catch up with the Real Housewives controversy, and it got away from me.

Here's what we know: Last night, somebody with a big voice beat the runner-up, who -- according to tradition -- will soon become more famous than the winner. But by winning, the winner gets to appear on next year's season, which I will plan to watch and then miss, because something will happen on Real Housewives that I'll make a mental note to follow, and it'll get away from me.

Damn. At least the Redsocks had their man, Steven Tyler, become America's Sweetheart. But we had J-Lo, a Yankee fan. Damn. I can't believe it's over.

2 comments:

kevin doukilis said...

Steven Tyler is even uglier than me

Joe De Pastry said...

American what?