Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Sunday, May 13, 2018

The Future Just Got A Little Dimmer......


On Friday, Justin Sheffield was pulled from a scheduled start at Scranton.

He had only  recently been promoted from AA Trenton.

The concern is " shoulder stiffness."

You all know what that means.

Dr. Andrews is on call.

We don't have anything more concrete to report, and the Yankees are putting forward a " brave face."

But we all know what this means.

This is not good news.

It " fattens the pot" for Cashman to deal some healthy young prospects for an aged starter.

It likely foretells surgery and a long recovery period.

Followed by uncertainty.

It is raining at the stadium.

4 comments:

TheWinWarblist said...

Ha! Lot you know! Justus had a hot date with the Ladies of Scranton (the Andrew Sisters mayhap?) and needed an excuse to clear his schedule. O' the Highjinks of Youth!

Leinstery said...

I can see Cole Hamels in a Yanks jersey by July

TheWinWarblist said...

I see myself in a glass of something way sooner than July ...

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.