Friday, March 26, 2010

Live Blogging A-Rod's shuffle off to Buffalo


Alex Rodriguez is meeting with federal investigators in Buffalo today to discuss his relationship with a certain Canadian doctor. We asked Alex to tweet us throughout out the day, and he happily began chirping.

5:46 a.m.: Touchdown by private plane. Coming in, had an incredible view of Tonawanda!

8:15 a.m.: Wow. I didn't realize any city on earth could have so many beautiful women!
.
8:45 a.m.: Ouch! That hailstone had to be an inch-thick.

9:30 a.m.: The Goo Goo Dolls are from Buffalo? I didn't know that! They're Yogi's favorite band!

9:45 a.m.: Yeah! It's good to know this town has a station that plays classic rock!

10:00 a.m.: An IMAX theater!

10:39 a.m.: Damn. Not enough time to see the Buffalo Museum of Science. But, you know, when it comes to roaming those exhibits, there's never enough time.
.
10:50 a.m. Shoot. No time to visit Fredonia.

11:00 a.m.: OK, gotta get my game face on and meet with the feds. They look angry. I wonder if Kurt Russell got to them?

Noon. Lunch break. That early session was a nightmare. They did good-cop/bad cop. The bad guy kept bringing up the 2005 ALCS against Anaheim.

12:30 p.m.: Mm-mm. This beef on weck is delicious! I didn't realize you could get so much flavor from a boullion cube!
.
12:45 p.m.: Yowzer. I have never seen so many beautiful women in my life. Of course, I've always had a thing for trenchcoats.

1 p.m.: Back to the feds' meatgrinder. I hope that mean one doesn't blame me for Johnny Damon leaving.

2 p.m.: Whew. Thank God it's over. Now, I can get back to the business of baseball.

2:10 p.m.: At last, the Canadian Ballet! When in Buffalo, you want high culture!

No comments: