Monday, March 8, 2010

Whew: That was a close one. I thought U.S. authorities had arrested al Qaeda leader Chad Gaudin in Pakistan


Earlier in the day, the news was that they had caught some some American turncoat for the terrorists, and I thought for sure they said the name was Chad Gaudin.
Now, I gotta be honest. I never really doubted Chad Gaudin's patriotism, because he's a Yankee. But then I thought about it, and -- yeah -- it would be the perfect infiltration. If they turned him, maybe stole his car or something, they'd have a stooge in the Yankee locker room who was capable of smuggling in another David Ortiz jersey. Not only that, but Gaudin hardly even pitched in the post-season -- why? Because Girardi suspected something?
Turns out, it was Adam Gadahn. And they didn't get him. It was some other guy. His name is probably Markus Taysharra.

No comments: