Thursday, May 12, 2011

Fun with Swearing: Fill in John Lackey's missing NSFW expletive (PARENTAL ADVISORY)

NSFW! PARENTAL ADVISORY

Last night, Boston's John Lackey threw up his arms in frustration -- as anyone with an 8.00+ ERA would -- and swore-up a blue streak, telling reporters:

“Everything in my life [expletive] right now, to be honest with you.’’

Ouch. Clearly, Barnyard John was venting. But the verb mystery remains: What did he say?

Keep in mind: It's naughty. (Readers under age 12, stop now.) John didn't say "Everything in my life delights me right now." No sir. He said something dirty -- so offensively foul that the newspaper couldn't print it even online!

So... what did Lackey say? "Everything in my life ------ right now."

a) Poops
b) Pees
d) Pukes
e) Farts
f) Screws
g) Buttholes
h) Darns
i) Woombahs
j) P.O.s me
k) Eats shit and dies, muthafucka!-me

3 comments:

jimmie said...

sucks as bad as the yanks clutch hitting last night

Alibi Ike said...

cornholes me with a bottle of Moxie

Joe De Pastry said...

When you feel like everything in your life [expletives] right now because, for example, your team just lost a game in which your hitters left 35 guys on base and your pitchers walked about a dozen guys on the other crappy team, just remember it gets better, a lot better, as soon as you find some Kate Upton videos on the interwebtubes.