Monday, November 19, 2018

Chairman Mao and Chairman Hal Have Provided for Us!

[The article below appeared on a Beijing Yankee blog.  The translation is courtesy of Google Tanslate.]


Chairman Hal's austerity program has brought us James Paxton!  Walk the Path of Cooperation. Let One Hundred Flowers Bloom!


The Sky is the Limit, Much Can be Accomplished!

We need pitchers and a lefty hitting first baseman!  Our countrymen need rubber boots but the Party Line is the Beacon Shining on Our Work!

Emancipate Our Thinking, Seek Truth from the YES Network!

Bumgarner, Harper, and Keuchel are imperialist running dogs!  Paxton is the true horse!

The most Honorable Rothschild will work with The True Horse Paxton to Make Our Most Harmonious Yankee Society!

Glory is Ours!  Surpass Houston in Three Years, Catch Up to Boston in Five!

5 comments:

JM said...

We are doomed.

We are led by donkey excrement.

TheWinWarblist said...

Suck it Hal. Suck it long. Suck it hard.

Alphonso said...

This is perfect, LBJ.

Except that the Chinese, under Mao, did their math differently ( Mao Math ).

Applying the then popular techniques, the chances of defeating Boston and getting to the SHOW, decreases from 5 years to nearly infinity.

Simple as 1, 2 45.

ranger_lp said...

Paraphrasing from Radio Peking 70s style....

"Hal is dead. Hal is dead. Hal is dead."

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.