Saturday, November 10, 2018

Massholes, Part 3,024


Please read the first two sentences of this article in Boston.com to understand why people from Boston are such insufferable dweebs:

Well, well, well. First the Red Sox squashed the Yankees in the ALDS, and now we’ve taken something else that’s just as sacred.
All this because an article generated by software on TripAdvisor.com picked a chain restaurant in Boston as the Best Pizza in the U.S.  "Well, well, well"?  I mean, these people are such Massholes.



For the record, Regina Pizzeria serves slices that are about the same as any Sbarro's in any airport.  I.e., you go there because you're already there, nothing is else near by, and only because you're hungry.

Why must everything they do in Boston be viewed through the prism of New York?  Dipwads.



P.S. Those shimmering puddles of orange grease on the pepperoni slices on the lower left of the photo are accurate.

6 comments:

Rufus T. Firefly said...

The is a place in Wilmington, Vermont (of all places) that serves "New Haven Pizza".

It is the closest thing to the Italian (Naples, not Sicily) version I've had in the U.S. Epicure in Sarasota is a close second.

In both of those places, they are Yankee fans. Just goes to show they have good taste in more ways than one.

...and Regina's sucks. I thought that when I was a starving collidge stoodent.

Anonymous said...

THEY ARE OBSESSED WITH US.

YANKEES SUCK CHANTS.

SUCK ON THIS.

NOW THE PIZZA?

WE GOTTA OVERTURN THIS SHIT.

THESE PRICKS DON'T DESERVE SUCCESS, NO LESS PARADES.

13bit said...

Thank god Hal does not own a pizza joint.

TheWinWarblist said...

The rest of the nation doesn't deserve NY City pizza. More clam pies for us.

JM said...

Thanks for letting me know that I can never trust anything I read on Trip Adviser.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.