Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Mid-Spring Beat Up

Can our boy Judge come out to play?
At noon our foursome tees up.
Sorry, fellas, not today,
He's sorta mid-spring beat up.

That man Aaron is one hunk of thirst,
The girls at the club wanna meet up.
No no, ladies, training comes first,
He's a bit mid-spring beat up.

At the hotel, the maids are asking,
Can Judge ever put the seat up?
Bending over? That's multitasking
For someone mid-spring beat up.

Should I renew my season seats,
Watch my savings get eat up?
Baseball gives your pains surcease
'Til you get mid-spring beat up.

3 comments:

edb said...

I love Judge. Running into the wall in L.A., withstanding, Judge has difficulty staying healthy. All liklihood, Judge and Cole will be on the I.L. for opening Day.

HoraceClarke66 said...

Brilliant, A.I., just brilliant!

Alibi Ike said...

I never realized my initials matched those of the brainless forces that will starve creative producers and take over the planet. Awkward!!!