Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spam of the Week

Lydia Godwill
Apr 6 (4 days ago)

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs lydia Godwill, the wife to Dr Patrick Godwill,who was the formal director of G&C moon Exports before his death in 2005 after a brief illness brought by food poisoned by his friends.

My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we both got born-again as dedicated Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marryor get a child outside my matrimonial home

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of ($ 8.000000) Million dollars with an European branch bank here in Cote d'ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been Dormant since the death of my husband and if I, as the beneficiary of the funds, i do not re-activate the account, the funds will be confiscated or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf (note that you need to activate this account) as Presently, I'm in a hospital in Cote d'ivoire where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see his money distributed to charitable organizations and NGO anywhere in the World in helping the poor and the less priviledge onces. I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank to avoid it being confiscated by the bank..

Please my beloved for further communication on how we are going to conclude this,reach me on my your interest to work with me. Remain Blessed,personal email:

With much respect to welcome

Madam lydia Godwill

1 comment:

Mr. Devil Himself said...

Dear Mrs. Godwill,

Please find enclosed all my personal banking information, into which you may wire transfer those funds you would like us to share.

In the meantime, when you pass on (due to the horrid disease you have contracted), please send your frozen remains to our laboratory in Phoenix, Az., where we shall replace your head with that of famous Red Sock , Ted Williams.

Mr. Devil Himself