Friday, April 3, 2009

Steven Wright Stadium: "I woke up and found everything in the ballpark has been stolen and replaced with an exact duplicate."

That's how it looks on TV.

It's as if they spent a $1 billion to revamp the bridge of "Star Trek," but they didn't change the hokey flashing lights, for fear of pissing off the nutbag Trekkies.

I'm sure the steakhouse is great. I bet the toilets flush, and the luxury boxes have lapdance cubicles.

But sorry, folks, on TV -- which is how it matters to 98 percent of the nutbag Trekkie Yankiverse -- it just looks the same.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually on DirecTv the second cam view was of the Hard Rock Cafe. I loved it!

Anonymous said...

Looking the same on TV, where 98% of people see games, may just be the point.

Hard Rock Cafe? Are you kidding me? What do you do for fun, go to the mall?

Anyone here remember when New York was a more interesting, stimulating, smarter place than anywhere else?

Anonymous said...

I hate everyone who hates this stadium.

Anonymous said...

It does have some subtle differences even when viewing it on T.V.and out of the 98% that watch it on T.V. 75% of them will tell you it is different.

Anybody who has seen the stadium will tell you in no way is it the same! looks are deceiving my frind,. trust me it is not the same ol'stadium

Dr. Ruth said...

I for one am glad there is real food there (don't get me wrong, I like hot dogs and beer).

My problem is I can't afford it anymore.