Friday, February 25, 2011

Hero Yankee Mike Kekich fighting Redsock hit piece

You may recall Mike Kekich as the Yankee who swapped his wife and dog with teammate Fritz Peterson, back in the deadball era of Hoss Clarke and Bob Gamere.

Today, he must be remembered as the Yankee who refused to swap his soul to Big Papi Affleck and Nomar Damon.

The two Hollywood dreamboats want to make a Redsock propaganda film to be played in Boston drug dens and madrassas, whipping up anti-Yankee rage in cuddly pre-pubes too young to know their voices haven't even changed yet.

Normally, every lip-injected harlot and snakeskinned agent in Tinseltown does a knees-open backflip at the thought of a call from Bourne Boy and/or Mr. Armageddon. They're used to calling the shots, moreso than Babe Ruth.

But Mike Kekich is holding the line. No dice, Redsocks.

Hang in there, Kek. There's a winning deal waiting for you in heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The day we've all been waiting for since October is tomorrow!!! The Lowe's Broadcast Booth will be a rockin in Florida with John Sterling and Suzyn Waldman. Got my At Bat app for my Android cause Apple does not want me to use it on my ipod touch 1g. Well you can't hold me down, Apple, cause I got a far superior DROID this year.

el duque said...

Anonymous, I know you have your critics. But you have never been more coherent.