Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Not What I do.......


Someone sent me a S-mail with a question.

It had to do with the Yankee catcher, and why he is hitting .060, and looking bad doing it.

The query was: " do you think Gary Sanchez is actually hurt, and that is why his average is in the tank?  I mean, many call him, " the best pure hitter on the Yankees" ( Didi and Judge and ( name the other guy ) notwithstanding).  " What do you think?"

I had my PA respond to the person that "I don't do interventions, and I don't predict injuries."

I simply report them.

But the questions lingers, doesn't it?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...


He looked awfully good on throws down to second. I think he is emotional and right now Stanton, Judge and Sanchez are all trying too hard to hit HRs and are eschewing contact.

Judge has already started to make the adjustment and has been on base seven of the last nine times. When Stanton and Sanchez lighten up as well and just trust their swings they will come around.

They are all thinking too much.

Doug K.

JM said...

And today, HR Sanchez, HR Stanton, HR Judge.

You can't predict baseball.

Anonymous said...

MAN....

LEFT HANDERS ARE GOING TO HAVE PROBLEMS AGAINST US....

HOW COULD THEY NOT?

BRING ON THE BOSOX.

I'm Bill White said...

Every time I look at that picture of the black swan, it’s always in front of that cattail. Always. How strange is that? That reminds me of the time that I took a bus to Syracuse with Sal Fasano. We marveled at the ironies of life.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.