Saturday, September 15, 2018

My First Name Is Failure....



The yankees are down 5-1 to the terrible Toronto Blue Jays.

So we load the bases with nobody out.  A  chance to comeback.

Three straight Yankees strike out.  Failure.  Followed by failure.  Topped by failure.

And the Yankees had other opportunities as well.  Failure each time.

They hit a number of homers, all solo until Andujar gave them a life.

The umpires screwed us also, but they always screw losers.

This team is miserable for its fans.  They fail when they should succeed.

When given a new life, they simply shoot another needle into their heavily tracked arm.

It is time for all of us to hope they lose.  That they wind up with nothing.  That they humiliate themselves and the name on their jersey.

Maybe some will learn and grow from that.

Maybe the owners will say something.

Maybe they will ask , " why are we always failing?"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One Must also consider that Aaron B has not yet noticed the Cleveland trick of stopping the bleeding with one of your best relievers. He sat down Robertson and essentially gave up by going with Kahnly. Also Walker's continuing low batting average.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.