Thursday, January 3, 2019

Tulo Blazes To 8.2 Forty On Grass ( no, he was not running backwards )



Tulo ( above ) takes a contemplative look at the "flash board," which recorded his latest forty yard dash time in Tampa ( 8.2 seconds).

He used to run a 4.4 forty but the aging process has seized up his muscles. That youthful "burst" has turned into a " slow seep."

Maybe he should have run in cleats instead of high top sneakers and cammo pants.

His range is down to about 1.5 feet going left, and 1.2 feet going to the right.

So he purchased a longer glove.  " I call it the banana," says the newest Yankee shortstop.

When he shaves off the facial hair, he will look younger , he says.  And it might add speed.

The purpose of the over-sized hat is to make him look sleeker and more fit.

" When I get in shape, I lose weight from the head down, " he mentioned.

Slow and old.  Slow and old.

Defensive upgrades; this is not.

Nice work Brian.




9 comments:

13bit said...

https://www.thisisinsider.com/squirrel-devoured-an-egg-roll-in-new-york-2019-1?utm_content=buffer9bf28&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer-food&fbclid=IwAR1ktYraIUp1NtBtuk_m-JfnEj9n0VcSdVvin2Y4iVzRPnC36yEJU_G579Y

Vampifella said...

Still better than same age Jeter on defense though, right? LOL

I seem to recall we could have had Troy when he was good but Jeter was still clogging up SS and we had no real place for him, so we let him go to the Blue Jays or something to that effect. That move looks really good now in hindsight.

I just hate how the Yanks love to get over-ripe players that they so envied in years prior. Sure, we'll get Manny...in 2025 when he's hitting a robust .223 and a negative defensive war at a cost of just under 1 million a year.

HoraceClarke66 said...

This is reaching Python-like levels of satire, in its fake solemnity. Next Troy will be assuring us that he violated the unwritten law.

HoraceClarke66 said...

Also, I smell promotional gold! Now, instead of just getting to run around the bases as they do after minor-league games, young Yankees fans can race against Troy!

TheWinWarblist said...

Seriously, I thought he had already retired, or was like dead or something!?

13bit said...

He’s so old that he has to tuck his scrotum into his socks when he gets dressed.

HoraceClarke66 said...

Really? How old is he?

13bit said...

He's 432 years old, but that's in Earth years. He's not that old on his home planet.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.