Thursday, January 10, 2019

Yankees Are Like Syria Now.......


The once proud nation of the Yankees used to do things for the good of the team.

Now, we destroy, we equivocate, we abandon and we lie.

Thee is no strategy for success.

Are we in or are we out?

The Yankees are now manipulated by outside forces.

Our leadership betrays itself.

We are influenced for monetary reasons.

 For reasons of gaining favorable publicity.

We leave our loyal fans isolated and wondering, " whose side are we on?"

Does the blue and white flag, with the interlocking NY, still fly in our camp?

Or do we have only ruin?

Are we leaving victory to others?

To the enemy?

What are we thinking?




4 comments:

Carl J. Weitz said...

I've heard that the Yankees are going to alter the shape of their cap to resemble a Syrian fez. It will, of course, still have the interlocking blue "NY" on the front which will be red. The side gold tassel will be embroidered with the initials "HZS" Sold at the stadium and in great sporting goods stores everywhere at the special price of only $ 149.00 All proceeds will go to the 2023 Mike Trout free agent fund.

I'm Bill White said...

After a long day of work I caught the 1986 Dangerfield film Back To School on TV last night. During the diving competition scene, the picture cuts to a shot of the crowd and one kid right in the center is wearing a Yankee Starter jacket. It’s the most excited that I’ve been about the club in a long time. If science could create a potion to take me back to the time of the Scooter and White—even with those bad 80s teams of my youth—I’d do it, even for a few innings of joy.

13bit said...

I heard they'll be selling vaseline at slightly above cost in every concession stand. This is in recognition of how we are getting hosed up the wazoo by the ownership of this pirate franchise.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.