Thursday, January 3, 2019

Spring Training Doesn't Start For A Long Time....



So what's the worry about Machado and Harper?

I don't think they intend to participate in the workouts anyway.

They will show up via Rolls Royce and walk the red carpet for any at bats scheduled for them.

Do you really think they are going to break a sweat running laps or sprints?

Do you think they will work on their bunting skills?

Or how to hit against the shift?

These guys will spend more time at the mani-pedi parlor than in the dugout.

The best thing that can happen is for both of these former baseball players to ignore the offers from major league baseball teams.

Seriously, what young kid who loves the game wants to be near them?

They inspire greed and apathy. Not hustle and heart.

They depict the end of baseball as we knew it.

Here is my idea;  let them be appointed to the US Senate.

No election needed.

They have all the money in the world and no incentive to do anything that involves work.

They can go out to lunch and say meaningless phrases into microphones.

And get back into the Rolls Royce.


3 comments:

Carl J. Weitz said...

Well, White Sox just gave Machado a written offer and are in the process of doing the same for Harper. And Robertson just signed with the Phillies , 2 years @ 23 million with a 12 ymillion 2021 option. Meanwhile Hal dithers over pennies.

HoraceClarke66 said...

In fact, I have it on good authority that one of Manny Machado's demands is exclusive ownership rights to a new, "Manny Pedi" chain to debut at Yankee Stadium.

Thank you, thank you! Remember your waitresses! And the Alamo!

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.