Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Virtual Baseball: Yanks Pound Royals Again, Go to Six- (or Seven- ) Man Rotation. Also, Crop Rotation. And Crop Circles.

Trapped as I am near the inner circle of thought, I have the vantage spot to see not only into virtual realities but also through time. Hence: The Virtual Yankees pounded the Kansas City Royals tonight, 12-3.

Gleyber Torres, Aaron Judge, Gio Urshela, and Miguel Andujar all homered for the Bronx team, while Clarke Schmidt pitched six strong innings for the win. Schmidt's start marks the beginnings of the Yankees trying to go to a six- or seven-man rotation, according to manager Ma Boone. "I think it's six, but I keep losing count When do we play that creepy corn game again?" Boone said after the game.

Meanwhile, new allegations shook Wall Street, as investigators determined that the new brokerage giants, Vevillburyyouse.com, Putard.com, and Chokeonitcapitalizt.com were all really entities created by the Russian government. As the market dropped today for the first time in three years, President Trump dismissed sellers there as "wimps," and left for another of his 167 golf resorts. Also, unpopular Democratic nominee Joe Biden went up to 13 percent in the polls.

1 comment:

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.