Saturday, November 7, 2009

LET HATE END HERE II: Curt Schilling is crying out for friendship. Should we offer an outstretched white dove hand of love

In this week's Globe of Gammonism, a quote from the Senator:

"I don’t know that I'm really friends with anybody in my life that wants any team in New York to ever win anything."

This is so sad.

Curt Schilling is an angry man. A confused man. A lonely man.

A man who, I suspect, could use a friend.

Yes... a Yankeefan friend. Like you... and you... and you!

People...

WE MUST USE OUR STATUS AS FANS OF THE GREATEST GROUP OF MEN IN THE WORLD TO MAKE THE PLANET A HAPPIER PLACE FOR CHILDREN OF ALL TEAMS.


LET HATE END HERE!

You know, I been thinking lately...

Thinking about the world to come.

The Peace Train, getting nearer!

COME JOIN THE PEACE TRAIN...

Sign up, everybody, sign up. 'Cause it's time to show the world the greatest love of all:

YANKEE FAN LOVE.

7 comments:

The Ghost of Scott Brosius said...

No. Schilling is a douchebag. He should fall into a bucket of swine flu.

dadlak said...

Duque, please be nice and share whatever you're smoking with the rest of the class.

Anonymous said...

NEVER!

FanSince'48

Whitey Fraud said...

Eat shit and die.

Stang said...

PEDRO SI, SCHILLING NO!

B.Stanley said...

I'll give you Pedro. I was one of the 19 who voted yes on Prop P. But Schilling? Have you lost your goddamn mind?

fonzy said...

I know you don't mean this, so I'm LOL.