Thursday, March 7, 2019

Some Early Indicators Of What Lies Ahead...

These few comments are what I would call bad signs:



1.  Severino - " It's going to be tough for a little bit."

2.  Sabathia - " I'll likely start the season on the injured list" ( recovering from two surgeries).

3.  Hicks - " My back is progressing."

4.  Boone - " I am confident in our rotation depth."

5.  Rothschild- " Don't believe anything that ingrate ( Sonny Gray) has to say about me and sinkers."

5.  Duque - " Are you shitting me??!!"

6.  Mustang  -  " Our top 30 prospects begin to appear after about 500 players on other teams have been listed."

7.  Alphonso - " There was a special today at Costco's on Gentleman Jack, so I filled my trunk."





9 comments:

Joe of AZ said...

8. Gary ICS-anchez looks like shit this spring and all indicators point to him continuing to look like shit throughout the season.

Good thing we have a veteran backup catcher to mentor...oh wait nevermind

13bit said...

9. Gardy is peaking as an athlete

TheWinWarblist said...

10. Fuckers!!

13bit said...

11. Through the scrotal prism...

Anonymous said...

12. I GOTTA GET TO COSTCO.

Anonymous said...

13. I JUST FOUND OUT NOW, AT 5:30 AM (OF COURSE I CAN'T SLEEP TONIGHT), THAT WE ALL NOW KNOW WHY HALIGATOR SKIMPED THIS OFF-SEASON.

HE FULLY BOUGHT BACK THE YES NETWORK TO THE TUNE OF 3.5 BILLION DOLLARS.

I GUESS THE FRANCHISE IS DOING OK, HUH?

JM said...

Keuchel. Why they wouldn't is unbelievable to me.

HoraceClarke66 said...

And there it is, ALL-CAP.

Wasn't it Doug K. who first figured out this was why Hal was not really trying?

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.