Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Chad Gaudin... the New Poem


I've never seen a green giraffe
Or bicycled across Japan;
I've never watched hyenas laugh,
But now I've seen him! Chad Gaudin!


I've never pondered Carl Jung's theories,
Pulled a rickshaw through Spokane,
I thought for sure the next two series,
We'd not see him! Chad Gaudin!

I've never sailed upon the Rhine,
Or pogoed, naked, through Iran.
But once our team got up by nine,
We saw him out there! CHAD GAUDIN!

2 comments:

dadlak said...

So that's who they named the ESPY's after! Cool. BTW, great poem.

WicopediALPH said...

Just so everyone will face the hard truth:

1.Chad Gaudin is not a goaly for the Rangers.

2. Chad gaudin is not the Prime Minister of France.

3. Chad Gaudin is not even from Bayou country.

4. Chad Gaudin is better than Joba.