Friday, February 28, 2014

"Hey, kids, it's me, Mr. Elbow!" Joba has a new smileyface

He added a tattoo to his scar.  I'm sure he did it for his kid.

Awwwwww, jeeze... I wish it had worked out, I really do. I can't dislike the guy. He's... Joba.

Yeah, he sucked for us last year, especially at the end, and he really needed to get out of NYC, and - damn - it's really going to hurt if he puts it all together in Detroit.

But I can't bring myself to root against the guy. He's... Joba. He was our Everyman. For a while, he was our great hope. In some respects, he was our last great hope.

Now this:

Hey, Kids, what time is it?

2 comments:

JM said...

Nice to see that Joba kept his sense of humor. Last season was a joke, so he's just keeping on keeping on.

Why do guys leave and grow beards? Is it just a generational imperative? First Cano's semi-Amish chin strap, now Joba's full furface.

Might help him develop a good spitball if he uses it right. He could use one.

KD said...

C'mon, John! what guy doesn't want to work hard in the summer heat with a wool blanket on his face?

the best TJ scar tattoo I've seen had baseball stitching.