Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Kitty down


Channel 3's weather cat is no more. Doppler was 18.

Last I checked, the news story had generated 152 comments, including condolences from weather cats around the world. Some testimonials...

"So sad. I would watch for him everynight. He was just a part of me daily and I missed him when he retired. He got as much attention as your on-air personalities. He lived the good life, for you guys kept him well andl well fed!! So sorry especially for Wayne...."

"I am so sorry to hear this! Those of us who live in Little Rock, AR know the importance of a News Cat, as well as the sadness when one passes. We had Larry for many years, and his passing was heartbreaking. We now have Joey, who is so very loved, just as I'm sure Doppler was. Prayers for peace during this time of sorrow and loss."

 "I met Doppler when I was working as a vet tech. He came in the treatment area walking on a leash and harness. He was absolutely sweet and such a good patient. RIP Doppler." 

Dead cat.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Never saw Doppler (godDAMN the loss of analog TV) but I miss him more than I could ever miss Cano.