Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Did the Post just publish the most honest appraisal yet of Trump?

Today, the NY Post Photoshopped a bizarre front page of Trump. I studied it for several minutes, trying to figure out why it gnawed at me. 


Then I remembered a photo from the Yankees' distant past.


And there it is, folks:

Donald Trump is George Steinbrenner. 

Of course, it was always this way...

The constant turnover of assistants.

The insatiable thirst for attention.

The bluster and bombast, t
he micro-management. 

The need to always win now, right now. 

When things are going good, everything is great. 

And when things go south, dear God...

Dear God.


8 comments:

Nancy Pelosi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TheWinWarblist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheWinWarblist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TheWinWarblist said...

Definite tit obsession here. Not that there's anything wronng with that. Everyone has their kink. I've always been sapiosexual myself, but a great body never hurts.

TheWinWarblist said...

I am regularly flabbergasted that there is a blog administrator.

TheWinWarblist said...

Whoa...Now i really do have to find a way to travel back to 1985 ! ! !.

TheWinWarblist said...

Pauline? May I call you Pauline, because I know that's Pauline Hickey! You, the possessor of those heroic Valkyrian boobs is worthy of time travel! Alas and alack, my physics and power grid are not up to it.


As always, I find the resident trolls extremely amusing. I'm giggling like a child in between healing the sick and running the office.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...



I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.