Saturday, April 18, 2020

Last night, Rudy Giuliani and Sean Hannity made plans for their next Yankee outing

Channel-hopping last night, I accidentally landed on Hannity... and there it was: The full moon face of Rudy Giuliani, his forehead the size of a supermodel's back, eyes ablaze, grinning like Count Orlok. Before I could click onward, the revelation struck me - Holy shit! I bolted upright, spilling Cheetos from the bowl on my chest...

He was talking about the Yankees! 

Listen: I am not making this up. What follows is my best reconstruction of the sparkling conversation between America's Mayor and Sean Hannity, the de facto White House Press Secretary. Turns out, Rudy was envisioning the crowd at Yankee Stadium sometime soon.  

Rudy: Twenty thousand people! We'll each be separated by a couple of empty seats. 

Hannity: You'll like it. That way, you won't have to hear me talk all the time!

Rudy: It'll be just like normal, except fewer people in the stands.

Hannity: You should see this guy. Mr. Mayor here always gets the best seats in the house, right next to the Yankee dugout!

Rudy: They'll space everyone out, so people can do their 'social distancing.'

Hannity: You'll love it. You won't have to hear me talk all the time!

Rudy: Maybe thirty thousand.

Hannity: When I go to games, I talk all the time. That's the way I am at games. I just talk all the time.

Rudy: Maybe sitting one seat apart.

Hannity: You'll love it. You won't have to hear me talk all the time!

Oh, the joys of confinement. Every day, we learn something new.

5 comments:

TheWinWarblist said...

What a pair of assholes.

Anonymous said...

Implement that plan and Biden won't be able to sniff anyone's hair if he attends a game.

Carl J. Weitz said...

If only Hannity and Nosferatu (Giuliani) would catch the virus. As if they haven't already passed some form of pathogen between themselves, like dysentery or hookworms from kissing each others asses.

Carl J. Weitz said...

Hell no, Jimmy! IIHIIFIIC will never give up their preferred seats to those two!

Isiyku Abdulahi said...



I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.