Friday, February 15, 2008

'El Duque' Doesn't Know What He's Talking About

I never thought I'd see an It Is High... blogger disrespect The Boss. How embarrassing for the blog. How embarrassing for baseball.

You're 'right' up to a point, 'Duque.' Owners merely write the checks... if they're willing to do what it takes to win. Ask any Baltimore fan.

I don't like to chew my cabbage twice, but this bears repeating: SIGN THE GEORGE STEINBRENNER DAY PETITION. Show 'El Duque' what's right, because he clearly possesses no moral compass of his own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He owns you, doesn't he, Prince?

You're bought and paid for. But never forget this:

He loves only gold.

Only gold.

Drew Sarver said...

Screw the petition. It's HIS team. If he wants a day, they'll just do it. Get a petition going for a Paul O'Neill day and I'll sign it.

Anonymous said...

I'm not signing nothin'. I got people for that, homie!