Wednesday, April 22, 2015
Posted by el duque at 6:47 AM
2, The Yankees' best player is Chris Young.
3. Baseball's two best teams are in the AL Central.
4. A .500 team may qualify for the post-season.
5. Baseball's best pitcher is Shane Green.
6. The Yankees have yet to suffer a critical injury.
7. Paul O'Neill - who devours every foodstuff in the press box and routinely asks questions such as "Anybody know when the Yankees started wearing numbers?" - (Note: He doesn't know) - is the best reason to watch YES. (Second place: David Cone making subtle references to his rock star partying days.)
8. The Mets are the NL's best team.
9. The Astros could win their division.
10. Cheapo Hal Steinbrenner is running around, denying that he's cheap. But he is.