Friday, February 8, 2019

Up the Ante

Newswire ( Saudia Arabia);

Manny Machado and Bryce Harper have informed their agents than on Saturday at 10:00am, the minimum price to discuss a contract will increase to $400 million.

Plus, a driver and a Bentley, and:

- Two billboards near the Lincoln Tunnel entrance

- A monument in some ballpark

- A personal attendant for manicures/pedicures.

- Swiss chocolate bonbons for lunch

- Golden spikes

- Exclusivity on home field Jumbo-trons

- An entrant in the Kentucky Derby

- A Partridge

- 2 Pear Trees

-  Back-up body parts in cold storage

-  A contract with RoGain for male pattern baldness

-  Camel and tent

-  Game of Thrones version X

Is anyone sick of this crap?

Make them both Padres.


3 comments:

13bit said...

Ka-boom boomity boom boom boom...

Anonymous said...

Personally, I think they're both pikers, for not asking for Belgian chocolates, rather than the more pedestrian Swiss variety. LB (No J)

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.