Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Gammons Love on Fack Youk Consistent with IIH Yankee Blog Of the Decade Contention?


Does this read like a "Best of the Decade Yankee Blog"?

Please note that "Fack Youk" is running a strong third in current vote totals for the prestigious "IT IS HIGH Yankee Blog of the Decade" Award.

Best of Luck Peter Gammons


"First off, I have great respect and admiration for Peter Gammons. Many Yankee fans loathe the man for what they perceive to be blatant pro-Red Sox bias. Frankly, I don't see it. I find it akin to the anti-Yankee bias many find with Joe Buck or other on the national stage. Are we that accustomed to John Sterling, Suzyn Waldman, and Michael Kay blowing sunshine up our ass that we can't stomach anything that's not definitively pro-Yankee?" (Italics added)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct companion utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ybewyzel.jamminweb.com/aqorika.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

el duque said...

Hello,

I am curious about how to collect a huge starting capital. My company -- AimThrust -- does it by charging for sex. Thank you for thinking of us, Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Head office in Panama? I think this guy is Mariano's troublemaking cousin, Ruben (?).