Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hey Bern, In the Immortal Words of Artie Lange: WAAAAHHHH!

Dear my loyal fans, the 6 people that voted for me:


You should all be committed to some type of institution. All 6 of you. I'm not one to judge; maybe you struggle with keeping off the sauce, put a few too many knives in electrical sockets as a kid, or you're just that guy who sits in the corner twitching and twitching and washing his hands. Whatever it is, though, you guys and gals clearly need help.

Yours Truly,

The Ghost of Scott Brosius

4 comments:

el duque said...

Actually, I cheated and voted for you six times.

Geofredo said...

Although I voted twice for the antichrist: Alphonso... I wish I hadn't voted at all... will that help? Can I withdraw my votes?

Yankee Shamus said...

I haven't written on this blog in 8 mos, and I have 9 votes? Well, 8 b/c I just voted myself once...

wow...

I am now inspired to write a post about what has become of my life...

Anonymous said...

@Shame: Please don't ruin the mystery.