Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Worst Christmas Ever

I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade. I hate this trade.

Ask me how I feel about this trade?

I hate it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ive lost so much respect for you that Ive looped back around my universe of hate and now I like you again.

Great post.