Saturday, March 24, 2018

I Only Hope This Was The Conversation



AARON;  "So, Brian, do you want me to keep 12 pitchers or 13?"

BRIAN ;  " We should go with 13.  I didn't like what I saw yesterday from the pen."

AARON;  " So who do you like, and why?

BRIAN:  " I think we should keep the Holder kid.  It is true, as Alphonso, said, that Domingo German has better stuff, but he is our likely 6th starter."

AARON:  "Alphonso?"

BRIAN:  "Yes.  I met him in a bar in Tennessee a few years back and he introduced me to......"

AARON:  "Why does he like German?"

BRIAN:  " He told me that German reminds him of a leaner version of Severino. AND he just gave us three shut-out innings of relief."

AARON:  " So why send him down?"

BRIAN:  "  In Scranton, he will start.  He will build arm strength and have a chance to stretch himself out.  He can work on pitches and command.  Holder, by contrast, is a 3-5 out guy. He doesn't gain much by more relief work in Scranton.  He can either help us now, or not at all.

AARON:  "We believe in you, boss."

BRIAN :  " That's what we pay you for, Aaron.   Have a good year."

3 comments:

13bit said...

The tape of this conversation is floating around on YouTube. I just checked it out. Dead-on transcription.

Anonymous said...

SURE.....

WHY KEEP THE BETTER GUY?

WE SAW ENOUGH OF HOLDER LAST YEAR....

HE WILL EVENTUALLY BE A NEGATIVE.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.