Monday, December 24, 2007

Five Best Comments to IT IS HIGH in 2007

5. Mindy said: Wonderful and informative web site. I use information from you site. Its great. Want to make girlfriend scream? Our pharmacy is open all hours.

4. Anonymous said: The Yankees are great, and I love what you do. Would you like to add 10 inches of manhood and be Superman to make all the woman cry happy? I can help!

3. Bernie said: What the fuck is this? Does John Sterling know about this? I don't think you are funny, and I'm going to let him know what you are doing. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I bet you don't even make your girlfriends scream in delight. But if you call my pharmacy number, I can help!

2. Schilling forever: The Yankees suck. Red Sox are number one! What's the matter, fukwads? You got noting to say now. Woo-woo. Gahhhhh. Boo-hoo to you. Habababaa! I am very happy. I added 24 inches to my Chien-Ming Wang, and I won the World Series. Want to be stallion and keep her moaning all night? Call me!

1. Roger Clemens said: Guys, whatever you do, don't call those numbers.

No comments: