Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Darling ice dancers win hearts of Yankee fans everywhere


The glamor! The pageantry! The eyelashes!

Who needs spring training!

Who cares whether Jorge will catch AJ! I want to know whether Plaxico will catch Brumhilda on her triple vulvanic pancake!

Who cares whether Phil or Joba will make the rotation! I want to know whether Vladimir and Cokie can rotate on his double woodie!

Take your balls and go away, Joe Girardi. America has a new set of sweethearts. Forget about your make-up, Insane Clown Posse. America has a new set of face-paint. Sign me up for the next Carnival Cruise! I have seen the future of eye-shadow and it's name is Tessa Virtue.
Does "Dancing with the Stars" know the freight train that is coming down the track?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were younger and less married Tessa Virtue could put on her eyeshadow in my bathroom anytime.

Anonymous said...

Why isn't there mascot ice dancing?