Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Monday, February 22, 2010

Vazquez eager to start ruining another Yankee season


Javier Vazquez has arrived in camp and can't wait to get out there, for the season to start, for the games to begin!

Well, good for him.

But here are a few quotes. Guess who said them...

“It feels fine. I'm very eager. I want to go out there and do my job, go out there and pitch, put up innings and wins.”

"I'm feeling strong. I'm looking forward to getting a chance to start throwing and crank it up.”

“I had a lot of expectations this year, and the team did as well. I feel I definitely let down myself, but thinking about those negative things is just going to hold me back. I've just got to be positive and look forward.”


Go on. Guess.

2 comments:

Joe DePastry said...

Oliver Perez?

David in Cal said...

Kei Igawa?