Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Monday, February 22, 2010

Baseball fans fall head-over-heels in love with Ice Dancing


Speaking for all Americans, I can report that the last thing anyone wanted to see in primetime Sunday night was the hockey game between the United States and Canada.
.
Like everybody else, I was totally enchanted with those plucky, wholesome ice dancers jitterbugging their way into my heart with their displays of grace and clown makeup.
.
Frankly, I don't know how I can devote myself to Yankee baseball this year, because my heart will be blogging about ice-dancing costume ensembles for 2014.
.
Bravo, Olympics! Can we come up with a few more ice-dancing competitions? Maybe break it down into genre, such as ice square-dancing, ice ballroom dancing and ice mash potato?
.
We must beat Canada in ice dancing!

3 comments:

GWC3 said...

Yay! We got Chan Ho Park!

I guess Cashman doesn't hate asians, after all. (See departures of Wang, Matsui & Damon).

Joe DePastry said...

Can we trade Park for Tanith Belbin?

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Can we trade Fonzy for Tanith Belbin?

Park we can release!