Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Annual 4-day Drunk Yankee Blog Begins at 3 p.m.

Last year, we went undefeated during the four-day IT IS HIGH superparty megablast drunkfest and inebriation contest. This year, we'll try to beat that record -- and win more games than we play.

From 5 p.m. on, all postings, comments, photographs and deliberations will be incoherent, with the exception of Alphonso, who is usually incoherent anyway. He will write good.

Comrades, bloggers, friends of the Yankees, wish me luck. I am an old man. Whenever one steps onto the precipice, there is a chance that he shall not return. If this is my fate, so be it. Carry on without me. And if there is ever a struggling Yankee team, one that is not getting good nights' sleep, sell them one of my contraptions. I go now to prepare for the arrival of a chief adversary, one of the most powerful and magnetic emmissaries of the Redsock Nation. He is known only as The Duke.

It is going to be a long four days.

1 comment:

michael kei said...

It's 8:50 PM and still nothing yet