Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Pile on time: Let's remember that Chris Christie is a Met fan who has repeatedly disrespected not only The Master but Suzyn

"I don't want to hear one more thing from John Sterling... John Sterling turns my stomach. ... I just can't take him."
 - Chris Christie, embattled New Jersey governor, Yankee hater and Met fan.

Well, well, well... Look what the cat dragged in... little Chris Christie got his nipple caught in a little controversy, eh?

Met fan.

I hear the good folks of Ft. Lee - up in Yankee Country - are gonna hold a little "party" today for Chris. Because while all those Democratic voters were stuck in traffic on that bridge, they were listening to The Master on the radio.

Met fan.

2 comments:

Mike said...

One of my goals in life is to do enough good work that the likes of Chrissy C. momentarily set aside their near-continuous exaltations of self to show me a little hate. When people like him can't stand you, you almost HAVE to be on the right track.

I haven't made it to the mountaintop yet but I think of The Master who has scaled it before me and I am comforted and encouraged on my journey.

Leinstery said...

Sterling Waldman 2016. Wouldn't that be amazing Suzyn?