Tuesday, September 5, 2017

CAUGHT... RED-HANDED





Most Redsockian excuse comments (so far):



Charlie B

 USA 14 minutes ago

Another sore loser NY team gets their league officials to conduct a kangaroo court proceeding against a superior Boston opponent. Nothing new here.

StAndy

 Sacramento, Ca 20 minutes ago
Well its king of cheating but in baseball sign stealing is just as big part of the game and every team does it, from Little League to the Majors. Its one of the things that make Baseball great fun.

Adonalsium

 Stamford 33 minutes ago
At this point, I don't think the concept of "cheating" can any longer be fairly applied to professional sports. This article shows how widespread sign-stealing is, and still only covers the times teams have been caught! 


Whatever

 NH 34 minutes ago

This is a game in which "stealing" bases -- basically, running when the other guy is not looking -- is celebrated. Now we are told that's not the only thing they ALL steal -- they steal signs too. Apparently, some, like the Sox, do it in a fancier way. 

Louis

 Boston 56 minutes ago
It's unfortunate any team is deemed as cheaters despite their record good or bad. With that said in the world of sports cheating exists on all levels and in good and bad organizations. New York fans rejoice when Boston/New England teams are 'caught' doing something many teams do. This situation, Spy gate, as well deflated football's are all examples of rampant 'cheating' that is not seldom to Boston or New England teams. It's against the rules but everyone does it, like many things in this country.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...




Louis A.

Oh, golly gee, when you turn those heaters on
Woe is me, got to put my cheaters on.



Doug K.

HoraceClarke66 said...

And despite their electronic cheating, they hit only .197 against us on the year and lost the season series.

Yeah, I'd be embarrassed, too.

Joe of AZ said...

Way to go Selig Jr ... Weak!!! Bowing to the super team of destiny ...CC Sneers at you

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.