“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vDJ8LdDCUfM
Game time.
I loved Fractured Fairy Tales. Hans Conreid was great.
Yes indeedy…..
Rice!!!!!
Judge late on everything,
SchhhhhhhhhhhhLIT !
glad that when they gave Lombard a day off they didn't move Volpe to SS
💯
Cam should chew out Wells for not challenging that pitch to Lindor.
But...but... they said his bat speed is higher than when he went on the IL.When he sucked. Stupid comment from O'Neill.
Wells makes up for it.
800%
Judge does not
This pitcher sucks. They should pull him.
Okay, maybe leave him in for another inning.
Say GOODBYE to JazzChizzSome
Judge since returning has a K rate over 50%. Tell me again why he didn’t need a rehab stint in the minors.
You have inside info? 🫡👍
Wait it'll come to me...
Yankees Win!!!
The Yankees win!!
Another offensive outburst.
This team is full of Schlit.
In aggregate runs, the Mets won the series. I wonder if Mets broadcasters or fans are pointing that out now, or if that's just something I think when I don't want to allow myself to enjoy a win.
Post a Comment
25 comments:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vDJ8LdDCUfM
Game time.
I loved Fractured Fairy Tales. Hans Conreid was great.
Yes indeedy…..
Rice!!!!!
Judge late on everything,
Schhhhhhhhhhhh
LIT !
glad that when they gave Lombard a day off they didn't move Volpe to SS
💯
Cam should chew out Wells for not challenging that pitch to Lindor.
But...but... they said his bat speed is higher than when he went on the IL.
When he sucked. Stupid comment from O'Neill.
Wells makes up for it.
800%
Judge does not
This pitcher sucks. They should pull him.
Okay, maybe leave him in for another inning.
Say GOODBYE to JazzChizzSome
Judge since returning has a K rate over 50%. Tell me again why he didn’t need a rehab stint in the minors.
You have inside info? 🫡👍
Wait it'll come to me...
Yankees Win!!!
The Yankees win!!
Another offensive outburst.
This team is full of Schlit.
In aggregate runs, the Mets won the series. I wonder if Mets broadcasters or fans are pointing that out now, or if that's just something I think when I don't want to allow myself to enjoy a win.
Post a Comment