Everybody's high on consolation
Everybody's trying to tell him what is right for him, yeah
Boonie tried to bore him with a sermon
But it's plain to see that they can't comfort him
Sorry, Brian, for the imposition
He thought he had it, he had the strength to carry on, oh
yeah
He needs a drink and a new position
Now it's up to Shelley, ooh, what will be
He's gone, he's gone
Oh he, oh he
He better learn how to face it
He's gone, he's gone
Oh he, oh he
He'd pay the devil to redo it
He's gone, and he's gone
Oh why, what went wrong?
3 comments:
The Martian has forgotten how to hit from the left side. Hitting under .200 as a left handed hitter, he's not going to get much action now that Luis Garcia is here and they can DH/1B Garcia and Ben Rice.
Though I keep searching for an answer
I never seem to find what I'm looking for
Oh Lord, I pray, you give me strength to carry on
'Cause I know what it means
To walk along the lonely street of dreams
And here I go again on my own
Going down the only road I've ever known
Like a drifter I was born to walk alone
And I've made up my mind
I ain't wasting no more time
Great song, JM. And yeah, I fear it is true, too.
Post a Comment