Saturday, September 19, 2026

I GIVE A SCHLITT ! LET'S GO CAM !!!!


 

17 comments:

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Batting 6th, for your New York Yankees, Bob Uecker:

AVG OBP SLG
A. Wells C .180 .279 . 314


BTW, his Johnny Carson appearances were pure comedy gold.

Uecker, not Wells.

AboveAverage said...

Thanks for clarifying, Mr Firefly.

The Hammer of God said...

Well, Cam Schlittler, there's your run!

13bit said...

This has felt like a long season.

The Hammer of God said...

And there goes the ball game!

The Hammer of God said...

Suddenly turned into home run derby! Ramos & Wells.

AboveAverage said...

And Cole was isn’t pitching for the other team

13bit said...

Bad week to stop smoking crack.

The Hammer of God said...

I thought McMahon was supposed to be a good defender. Ain't seen that yet.

The Hammer of God said...

Boy, this game is about to go bye bye. Ceiling looking like it's going to cave in.

13bit said...

I'm going to hit the sack. Life is too short for this. Wake me up if the Yankees wake up.

Wezil1 said...

If I hear “ SWIIIING and a miss !” one more time I’m going to SCREAM

The Hammer of God said...

Schlittler escapes with a tie game.

The Hammer of God said...

McMahon earlier fucked up a bunt, bad bunt into a force out. Then he fucks up fielding a bunt. This guy sucks. Nothing we don't already know, of course. When they like a guy here, that guy plays even if he's the worst defender and the worst hitter in the majors.

The Hammer of God said...

Isn't Luis Garcia a much better defender at first than McMahon is at third? Amazing.

ranger_lp said...

Why is Fulmer on the roster?

JM said...

I was thinking the same thing, Ranger.