“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
TRACKING FOR ANOTHER WIN ?
ONLY IF MAX AIN'T FRIED
SQUIRREL!!!
Well, we won't need a fifth run anyway, right?
Ha ha! Who needs base running when three-run HRs grow on trees?
Jones!!!
Can’t believe how slow Sanchez is. We need a serious catcher upgrade next season…if there is a next season. I guess we can lay down a bet on Kalshi as to when the season will actually begin I say JUNE 21st.
Well…that was easy!
Yankees Win!!!
Jack curry’s hair is extra spiky tonight.
It’s about time
At the game again. Jones homer so high I thought it wouldn't make it to the fence. Impressive power. Dont know how he does it with that stance. Lombard looked good tonight. Ramos is terrible in the field.Ali Sanchez is the slowest man in baseball. Terry Foster could have beat out that flubhed ground ball
Post a Comment
10 comments:
SQUIRREL!!!
Well, we won't need a fifth run anyway, right?
Ha ha! Who needs base running when three-run HRs grow on trees?
Jones!!!
Can’t believe how slow Sanchez is. We need a serious catcher upgrade next season…if there is a next season. I guess we can lay down a bet on Kalshi as to when the season will actually begin I say JUNE 21st.
Well…that was easy!
Yankees Win!!!
Jack curry’s hair is extra spiky tonight.
It’s about time
At the game again. Jones homer so high I thought it wouldn't make it to the fence. Impressive power. Dont know how he does it with that stance.
Lombard looked good tonight.
Ramos is terrible in the field.
Ali Sanchez is the slowest man in baseball. Terry Foster could have beat out that flubhed ground ball
Post a Comment