“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
Colace tonight. Paul O'Neill just said he thinks Bellinger is the best left fielder in the league. And he's hitting .315 since returning from the IL. I like the guy.
Agree
Colace!
What is that five home runs in six innings ?
Six Homers now
From a former Yankees catcher.
Typical Yankee day game after night game.
I'm short a Colace!
At least Judge is tearing the cover off the ball ( shoot - sorry that doesn’t return for about two more weeks - too much rust )
i.e., Boone throwaway
Can’t wait to see Cole in the playoffs
I can. P.U.
Belli!!!
Fucking Soto.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Colace tonight. Paul O'Neill just said he thinks Bellinger is the best left fielder in the league. And he's hitting .315 since returning from the IL. I like the guy.
Agree
Colace!
What is that five home runs in six innings ?
Six Homers now
Colace!
From a former Yankees catcher.
Typical Yankee day game after night game.
I'm short a Colace!
At least Judge is tearing the cover off the ball ( shoot - sorry that doesn’t return for about two more weeks - too much rust )
i.e., Boone throwaway
Can’t wait to see Cole in the playoffs
I can. P.U.
Belli!!!
Fucking Soto.
Post a Comment