Thursday, February 26, 2009

Exclusive: Advance Live-Blog of Today's Game Against Tampa

You read it here first!

1 p.m.: Beautiful day! Isn't life grand?

1:04 p.m. Every time I hear the Anthem, I get choked up.

1:15 p.m. Wow!

1:39 p.m. He was out! Ump missed the call! Glad it's just spring training.

1:45 p.m. That sucked.

1:53 p.m. Nice play!

2:21 p.m. He didn't cross himself before coming to bat. Usually, he crosses himself. Must be saving it for the regular season. Smart.

2:35 p.m. Steeeeeerike three! Yeahhhhh!

2:37 p.m. Kids getting home from school.

3:01 p.m. Sorry. Been away. What'd I miss?

3:21 p.m. Ooooooooh, no!

3:45 p.m. Mark my words: He's gonna be a great one.

4:09 p.m. Send that bum to Scranton!

4:32 p.m. Game over. Who's on "Ellen!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you nailed Melancon with 3:45pm, nice work.